Tuesday, June 02, 2009

new? old?

you may have noticed that I've been formatting our image blog posts a little differently- what do you think? do you prefer the NEW way (with a collage of images) or the old style (with bigger pictures but longer post overall)? I've been working on getting everything posted so we'll be all caught up and current, but I wanted to know your opinion first, oh internet. :-)

Let me know in the comments section below; and I'll let you decide! If you're hiding in blog lurk-dom, thanks for being here... and make your voice heard! Then, more posts to come! And, since every post is prettier with a picture, here's one of our friends Ryan & Meg's baby, Amelia, and I snuggling after her 3-month photoshoot. SO sweet, I just LOVE her!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the 'new' format