Thursday, September 03, 2009

30 'cause she's 30!

Hey internet friends- this is Chris... don't tell her I told you, but Lori turned the big 3-0 today. Which means we're celebrating at our house, and I wanted to share the fun with you. To celebrate how OLD Lori is, I'm having a print & product sale in her honor- take 30% off of any prints from our online gallery store at www.mombergprints.com. I can't include books and albums, because she'd kill me... but order all those prints you've been saving in your cart, as this will certainly be the best sale of the year (mostly because I'm in charge of it, haha)!

Lori's so busy editing weddings and shoots she won't even check our blog here and see this, so get your orders in through the weekend (until 12 midnight CST on Sunday), and I'll hook you up with a little birthday love. Enter the code BIG30 at checkout and it'll take 30% off of your total print order. You have to order at least 50 bucks worth, or it won't work... sorry.

Lucy's even in the celebrating spirit, check it out! Ok, back to baking Lori that triple-layer chocolate cake she wants so bad... better run!

No comments: