Wednesday, June 11, 2008

erik + kjersti = engaged!

Talk about irony- we had the amazing pleasure of re-connecting with Erik & Kjersti thanks to Ben & Breia (our friends/clients who got married in January) after many years apart... you see, during my short time as a student at St. Olaf (I studied there for one semester my junior year to get a new breadth of art classes), I met Erik in photography class. We became fast friends, sitting in the back of the dark classroom during slideshows and trying to keep each other awake during the most boring lectures. He always talked about his sweet girlfriend, Kjersti, who was also a student at Olaf, I just unfortunately never got the opportunity to meet her during my time there.

Skip ahead about 7 years, and while hanging out with Breia and her girls that cold morning while they prepped for her big day, I got to know Kjersti. I just didn't realize it was her- the-love-of-Erik's-life Kjersti- and I couldn't have been more happy to have met her that day. When I saw Erik stroll into the church prior to the ceremony, I just couldn't believe it... it all came together! After 11 years (or more?) together, they're getting married in July... and Chris and I are so excited and honored to be able to be a part of their wedding day. I am so excited to have the chance to catch up with them after all these years. Congrats Erik & Kjersti!!

Here's a few images from their engagement session, with the slideshow at the bottom- check it out!























No comments: